This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.
Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
Applus+ Car Testing Service Ltd fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
Any personal information which you volunteer to Applus+ Car Testing Service Ltd will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Applus+ Car Testing Service Ltd does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us).
Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by Applus+ Car Testing Service Ltd only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our Internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors.
The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
• the IP address of the visitor's web server
• the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
• the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
• clickstream date which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
• The type of web browser used by the website visitor
For more information on Google Analytics opt out please refer to Opt Out Here